Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's a MIRACLE!!!

I AM AMAZED!  I mean, A-M-A-Z-E-D! I believe in the healing power of herbs and stuff, but really...even I am having a hard time believing this!

Backstory: I have a very heavy, older, sliding glass door in my kitchen that leads to my back porch. One day, while being my witchy self and arguing with my partner, I accidentally slammed my hand in this door! This proves that anger causes negative energy to be released and karma will bite you in the butt!  :)
Anyway, I could have sworn I broke three of my fingers. I cussed, screamed, stomped and fell to the ground in so much pain I curled up in the fetal position! lol My partner came running downstairs, picked me up and then forced me to let him clean my hand with peroxide! This was not an easy task for him I am sure. We then packed the kiddos up, dropped them off at grammies and headed to the ER. Fortunately, after a couple of hours we found out they weren't broken, but pretty banged up and severely bruised. I was given some awesome pain meds and sent on my way.  :D

Now, jump forward about a week. My fingers are almost all healed up, except for one extremely deep cut on my middle finger...which I like to show people. lol It hurts badly, is swollen and red around the wound. I tried leaving it open to the air and just cleaning it with peroxide...that didn't help. I tried putting triple antibiotic ointment on it and keeping a band-aid on it after cleaning it with peroxide...that didn't help, either. I did the ointment for 3 days and it still didn't heal, or feel any better. Well, last night...I wised up and remembered that I have an all natural, homemade salve my best friend made me a while back. It's made out of beeswax, olive oil, comfrey and plantain. I cleaned the wound with peroxide, put a good helping of that on my finger, covered it with a band-aid and went to sleep. I didn't take the band-aid off until this evening and like I said...AMAZED!!! The pain has died down sooooo much, the redness isn't nearly as bad and the skin around the wound has seemed to heal lightning fast! I kid you not...I am SHOCKED AND AMAZED!
I have another friend who makes these salves for a living. She is from up north, but if you are looking for a supplier, take a look at her stuff.  :) https://www.facebook.com/WytchesBrew

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting my link I have been blessed with making them on and off for several years and I have been slowly incorporating my old ways back into my Salves and Lip Balms.

    Ren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! If you have any products you would like featured just let me know!

      Delete
  2. I will let you know but right now just getting my name out there and hope that will bring more ppl buying it

    Ren

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definatlly something I would like to keep in mind. I will check out her site... thanks! I hope your finger feels better! Another good healer is the prickly pear cati, I live in the desert so I found it to be wonderful and does wonders to make the scar vanish while it heals.. blessed be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! My fingers have healed beautifully all thanks to Mother Earth! :D

      Delete