Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Perfect pork chops

Most of my followers know that I like simple. I pride myself on posting some tasty concoctions that are super easy to make. I also use a lot of the same ingredients so people on a budget (like myself) don't have to buy a whole bunch of different things. These pork chops are no different. All you need is the pork, grapeseed oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, put the pork in a casserole dish, pour about a tablespoon of grapeseed oil over each pork chop, season with as much garlic powder, salt and pepper as you like, cover tightly with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover dish, turn oven off and let them sit in the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes. Voila!  Perfect, tender, juicy, incredibly easy pork chops!

No comments:

Post a Comment