Monday, January 27, 2014

Frustration

Today's personal lesson will be: how to not get outraged when I read ignorant, closed-minded statuses from family on Facebook.

It's going to be tough. It's always been tough. But for some reason it's a little tougher now that I'm not directly apart of their lives anymore. Maybe it's because I'm constantly surrounded by loving, positive people now and when I see ignorant bigotry it seems foreign. Maybe it's because it reminds me all too well of the pain and non acceptance I felt from them when I was around them. I don't know. I just know that I have to find a way to not let them get to me.

Imbolc is coming up and I will need the goddess Brighid to comfort me with her maternal love and wisdom during this time. I'll say a special prayer for any of you out there who may be going through something similar. Let us join together in this time of new life and send out as much positive energy as we can.! Band together my brothers and sisters! This world needs our light! )O(

3 comments:

  1. My desire, is to send energy, that's only positive, your way my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were still blogging but I understand. It is nice to meet some like minded people nearby....

    ReplyDelete